I’ve recently received questions around VMC on AWS from customers and colleagues, specifically around how VMC workloads communicate with AWS workloads for both the connected and non-connected VPCs. So I decided to put together a video that provides a practical look at establishing connectivity. The video can be found below and covers the following:
- Overview of my AWS environment
- AWS Demo: How communication between multiple VPCs and EC2 instance using Transit Gateway (TGW)
- Overview of VMC environment
- VMC Demo 1: How VMC workloads communicate to connected VPC workloads
- VMC Demo 2: How VMC workloads communicate with non-connected VPC workloads
- Lastly talk about a particular use case a customer wanted to validate
I hope the information provided is helpful and as always feedback welcomed!